All common areas renovated in 2023. Designed by Studio 1200 and Photographed by Stuart Tyson.
Renovations include upgrades to all common areas, including the lobbies, restrooms, café and fitness center. All new furniture, flooring and art work throughout the common areas. New amenities include entertainment areas, a conference and training center, yoga room, outdoor seating areas, and recreational facilities.
- Three-story office building totaling 236,000 sq. ft.
- Two-story atrium entrance with granite and wood accent finishes
- Flexible floor plates to accommodate users from 4-5,000 sq. ft. to a full floor of 80,000 sq. ft.
- On-site food service with terrace patio seating, fitness center, locker rooms, yoga room
- Indoor game room with pool table, shuffleboard and TV
- Walking paths
- Shared conference and training room
- Breakout phone rooms
- Bike program
- 9-hole disc golf
- Situated approximately 1.5 miles from downtown Madison and 3 miles from downtown Morristown
- Easily accessible from Routes 10, 24 (Exit 2), I-78, I-80 and I-287
- Easy access to two train stations, Madison and Convent Station
- Close proximity to restaurants, stores, banks and hotels